NCSA to Host "Linux Revolution"
"Linux Clusters: The HPC Revolution" will feature a day of tutorials followed by two days of plenary sessions and presentations about Linux applications and systems by research scientists, engineers, programmers and Linux vendors. Dan Reed, director of the Alliance and NCSA, and Tim Mattson, senior research scientist with Intel, will present the keynote addresses.
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Conference Center near the University of Illinois campus and will feature speakers from academia, government research labs and industry involved in Linux high-performance computing. These speakers will address efforts to integrate and develop Linux clusters for high-performance computing in the private and public sectors, and efforts to develop science and engineering applications for Linux clusters.
More information and a registration form are available at the conference web site.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 15 min ago
2 hours 34 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
2 hours 59 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 13 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
8 hours 51 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
9 hours 26 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
9 hours 54 min ago
11 hours 49 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 9 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
15 hours 42 min ago