NCSA to Host "Linux Revolution"
"Linux Clusters: The HPC Revolution" will feature a day of tutorials followed by two days of plenary sessions and presentations about Linux applications and systems by research scientists, engineers, programmers and Linux vendors. Dan Reed, director of the Alliance and NCSA, and Tim Mattson, senior research scientist with Intel, will present the keynote addresses.
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Conference Center near the University of Illinois campus and will feature speakers from academia, government research labs and industry involved in Linux high-performance computing. These speakers will address efforts to integrate and develop Linux clusters for high-performance computing in the private and public sectors, and efforts to develop science and engineering applications for Linux clusters.
More information and a registration form are available at the conference web site.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep