NCSA to Host "Linux Revolution"
"Linux Clusters: The HPC Revolution" will feature a day of tutorials followed by two days of plenary sessions and presentations about Linux applications and systems by research scientists, engineers, programmers and Linux vendors. Dan Reed, director of the Alliance and NCSA, and Tim Mattson, senior research scientist with Intel, will present the keynote addresses.
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Conference Center near the University of Illinois campus and will feature speakers from academia, government research labs and industry involved in Linux high-performance computing. These speakers will address efforts to integrate and develop Linux clusters for high-performance computing in the private and public sectors, and efforts to develop science and engineering applications for Linux clusters.
More information and a registration form are available at the conference web site.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment