NCSA to Host "Linux Revolution"
"Linux Clusters: The HPC Revolution" will feature a day of tutorials followed by two days of plenary sessions and presentations about Linux applications and systems by research scientists, engineers, programmers and Linux vendors. Dan Reed, director of the Alliance and NCSA, and Tim Mattson, senior research scientist with Intel, will present the keynote addresses.
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Conference Center near the University of Illinois campus and will feature speakers from academia, government research labs and industry involved in Linux high-performance computing. These speakers will address efforts to integrate and develop Linux clusters for high-performance computing in the private and public sectors, and efforts to develop science and engineering applications for Linux clusters.
More information and a registration form are available at the conference web site.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- More on Using the Bash Complete Command
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault