NCSA to Host "Linux Revolution"
"Linux Clusters: The HPC Revolution" will feature a day of tutorials followed by two days of plenary sessions and presentations about Linux applications and systems by research scientists, engineers, programmers and Linux vendors. Dan Reed, director of the Alliance and NCSA, and Tim Mattson, senior research scientist with Intel, will present the keynote addresses.
The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Conference Center near the University of Illinois campus and will feature speakers from academia, government research labs and industry involved in Linux high-performance computing. These speakers will address efforts to integrate and develop Linux clusters for high-performance computing in the private and public sectors, and efforts to develop science and engineering applications for Linux clusters.
More information and a registration form are available at the conference web site.
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development