Thanking the Longbeards
May 30, 2001 By Doc Searls
David Weinberger is, like me, a coauthor of The Cluetrain Manifesto. Unlike me, a fellow philosophy major, he has a PhD in the field. He is also a regular commentator on National Public Radio, and author of the witty and learned Journal of the Hyperlinked Organization, or JOHO (www.hyperorg.com). What follows is lifted from a May edition of JOHO. I thought it was too right-on not to share with our
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!