Thanking the Longbeards
May 30, 2001 By Doc Searls
David Weinberger is, like me, a coauthor of The Cluetrain Manifesto. Unlike me, a fellow philosophy major, he has a PhD in the field. He is also a regular commentator on National Public Radio, and author of the witty and learned Journal of the Hyperlinked Organization, or JOHO (www.hyperorg.com). What follows is lifted from a May edition of JOHO. I thought it was too right-on not to share with our
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting