The Long View on Linux, Part 2
Jun 01, 2000 By LJ Editors
Doc Searls In the second half of Doc Searls' conversation with Linux Journal publisher, Phil Hughes, the two talk about the Internet, the Linux industry and turning to face the ch-ch-changes in Linux from geek OS to major commercial contender.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Giving Silos Their Due