The Long View on Linux, Part 2
Jun 01, 2000 By LJ Editors
Doc Searls In the second half of Doc Searls' conversation with Linux Journal publisher, Phil Hughes, the two talk about the Internet, the Linux industry and turning to face the ch-ch-changes in Linux from geek OS to major commercial contender.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep