What's Going on about Open-Sourcing the OpenMail Program?
Mar 07, 2001 By Bruce Perens
There's been a lot of talk in the Open Source community about HP's recently cancelled OpenMail product. OpenMail is a server for a few dozen different e-mail protocols, many of them proprietary, most of them obsolete. The most important of these protocols is Microsoft's MAPI (Mail API) which is used by Microsoft Outlook.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO