What's Going on about Open-Sourcing the OpenMail Program?
Mar 07, 2001 By Bruce Perens
There's been a lot of talk in the Open Source community about HP's recently cancelled OpenMail product. OpenMail is a server for a few dozen different e-mail protocols, many of them proprietary, most of them obsolete. The most important of these protocols is Microsoft's MAPI (Mail API) which is used by Microsoft Outlook.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python