SCO's Slow Boat to Linux
Mar 01, 2000 By David Penn
Almost a year ago, SCO CEO Michels pooh-poohed the "punk young kids" of Linux. Today, the Santa Cruz Operation is tacking a serious course Tuxward.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers