GPG: the Best Free Crypto You Aren't Using, Part II of II
Thus endeth our two-month tutorial on basic GnuPG use. This is one tool that many, many more of us should be using than presently do. So please, go forth and encrypt. Specifically, encrypt using keys that have been signed and verified by people you know.
By the way, I'll be off next month working on a book on Linux security for O'Reilly & Associates. Fear not, however; an able substitute will be found to handle the column while I'm gone, and I'll be back the month after that. Cheers!
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer