Inside the Linux Packet Filter
At this point, the packet is more than halfway through its journey. Since space is limited in our beloved magazine, we will leave the packet in the capable hands of upper-layer 3 protocols until next month. What still remains to be explored is layer 4 processing (TCP and UDP), PF_PACKETs handling and, of course, the socket filter hooks and implementation. Be patient!
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Nativ Disc
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Synopsys' Coverity
- Securing the Programmer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Naztech's Roadstar 5 Car Charger