Using and Writing Java Servlets
Of course, these examples show servlets completing simple tasks. Servlets can be expanded easily to handle cookies and keep a session for a person's range of activities, such as logging in to access certain data and then logging out.
The configuration of the web server to support servlets can be troublesome. However, servlets, with the power of the Java API set, can provide complex dynamic webs pages and form processing.
Petr Sorfa is a member of Santa Cruz Operation's Development Systems Group, where he is the maintainer of the cscope and Sar3D open-source projects.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database