Using and Writing Java Servlets
Of course, these examples show servlets completing simple tasks. Servlets can be expanded easily to handle cookies and keep a session for a person's range of activities, such as logging in to access certain data and then logging out.
The configuration of the web server to support servlets can be troublesome. However, servlets, with the power of the Java API set, can provide complex dynamic webs pages and form processing.
Petr Sorfa is a member of Santa Cruz Operation's Development Systems Group, where he is the maintainer of the cscope and Sar3D open-source projects.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!