Using and Writing Java Servlets
Of course, these examples show servlets completing simple tasks. Servlets can be expanded easily to handle cookies and keep a session for a person's range of activities, such as logging in to access certain data and then logging out.
The configuration of the web server to support servlets can be troublesome. However, servlets, with the power of the Java API set, can provide complex dynamic webs pages and form processing.
Petr Sorfa is a member of Santa Cruz Operation's Development Systems Group, where he is the maintainer of the cscope and Sar3D open-source projects.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers