Using and Writing Java Servlets
Of course, these examples show servlets completing simple tasks. Servlets can be expanded easily to handle cookies and keep a session for a person's range of activities, such as logging in to access certain data and then logging out.
The configuration of the web server to support servlets can be troublesome. However, servlets, with the power of the Java API set, can provide complex dynamic webs pages and form processing.
Petr Sorfa is a member of Santa Cruz Operation's Development Systems Group, where he is the maintainer of the cscope and Sar3D open-source projects.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag