Passive-Aggressive Resistance: OS Fingerprint Evasion
Thanks to Rex Warren for all his hard work aiding me with this paper and the sample code, Fyodor for allowing me to reference all his hard work and for such a great security tool, Dan Kurc for reading over my code and calling that baby ugly (Hey! It's my first C program), Sir Dystic for C-isms and Courtnee.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible