Plug and Crunch: WhiteCross' Linux Story
Mar 05, 2002 By Doc Searls
I always wear a
Linux Journal shirt at conferences. One reason, of course, is company loyalty. Another is the fact that we put out some fine shirts. But, the best reason of all is that it attracts stories. People love to tell their Linux stories. The best are suitable for publication.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Are you an extremist?
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Pass on Passwords with scp
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way