Linux at the Embedded Systems Conference
Shown by Red Hat, a handheld computer containing an NEC VR4181 system-on-chip processor, with 16MB RAM and 12MB Flash, and runs uClinux with Century Software's Microwindows and ViewML GUI/windowing software. Red Hat developed the required support for CDPD, GSM, 803.11B wireless connectivity. The device was developed for Sun Microsystems to be used as a handheld field service computer.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!