Linux at the Embedded Systems Conference
Shown by Red Hat, a handheld computer containing an NEC VR4181 system-on-chip processor, with 16MB RAM and 12MB Flash, and runs uClinux with Century Software's Microwindows and ViewML GUI/windowing software. Red Hat developed the required support for CDPD, GSM, 803.11B wireless connectivity. The device was developed for Sun Microsystems to be used as a handheld field service computer.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- Vigilante Malware