Coding between Mouse and Keyboard, Part II
Sep 30, 2002 By Patricia Jung
Version 3.0 of the Qt toolkit promises to make GUI programming even easier. In the previous issue we created the GUI of a tiny text editor using the Qt Designer. This time we add missing functionality and translate the application into lanugages other than English.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I