Coding between Mouse and Keyboard, Part II
Sep 30, 2002 By Patricia Jung
Version 3.0 of the Qt toolkit promises to make GUI programming even easier. In the previous issue we created the GUI of a tiny text editor using the Qt Designer. This time we add missing functionality and translate the application into lanugages other than English.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Debugging Democracy
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff