Coding between Mouse and Keyboard, Part II
Sep 30, 2002 By Patricia Jung
Version 3.0 of the Qt toolkit promises to make GUI programming even easier. In the previous issue we created the GUI of a tiny text editor using the Qt Designer. This time we add missing functionality and translate the application into lanugages other than English.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Linux for Astronomers