Coding between Mouse and Keyboard, Part II
Sep 30, 2002 By Patricia Jung
Version 3.0 of the Qt toolkit promises to make GUI programming even easier. In the previous issue we created the GUI of a tiny text editor using the Qt Designer. This time we add missing functionality and translate the application into lanugages other than English.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer