I got cracked on my birthday! Now, I have the April edition of Linux Journal on my lap, and I'm about to dig into the Paranoid Penguin article “Battening down the Hatches with Bastille”. Every Paranoid Penguin article is great reading. (The problem in this case is that I only read the article, I didn't actually apply it yet!)
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution