e-Appliance, a manufacturer of high-speed, high-density appliance servers, has added a new family of appliance servers called SuperScalers (SS). The SuperScaler 600 is a 1U 19-inch rackmount containing four independent, hot-swappable servers. Each server contains its own processor, memory, disk drive, power supply and Ethernet connection. The SS1000 features two independent, dual SMP servers and fiber channel technology; it is designed for intensive high-speed processing applications like streaming media. The SS500 contains one dual SMP server and has optional fibre channel connectivity. It is geared toward applications that need a balance of processing power and network performance.
Contact: e-Appliance Corporation, 3052 Bunker Hill Lane, Suite 101, Santa Clara, California 95054, 408-980-1990, email@example.com, http://www.eappliancecorp.com/.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer