e-Appliance, a manufacturer of high-speed, high-density appliance servers, has added a new family of appliance servers called SuperScalers (SS). The SuperScaler 600 is a 1U 19-inch rackmount containing four independent, hot-swappable servers. Each server contains its own processor, memory, disk drive, power supply and Ethernet connection. The SS1000 features two independent, dual SMP servers and fiber channel technology; it is designed for intensive high-speed processing applications like streaming media. The SS500 contains one dual SMP server and has optional fibre channel connectivity. It is geared toward applications that need a balance of processing power and network performance.
Contact: e-Appliance Corporation, 3052 Bunker Hill Lane, Suite 101, Santa Clara, California 95054, 408-980-1990, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.eappliancecorp.com/.
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Returning Values from Bash Functions