e-Appliance, a manufacturer of high-speed, high-density appliance servers, has added a new family of appliance servers called SuperScalers (SS). The SuperScaler 600 is a 1U 19-inch rackmount containing four independent, hot-swappable servers. Each server contains its own processor, memory, disk drive, power supply and Ethernet connection. The SS1000 features two independent, dual SMP servers and fiber channel technology; it is designed for intensive high-speed processing applications like streaming media. The SS500 contains one dual SMP server and has optional fibre channel connectivity. It is geared toward applications that need a balance of processing power and network performance.
Contact: e-Appliance Corporation, 3052 Bunker Hill Lane, Suite 101, Santa Clara, California 95054, 408-980-1990, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.eappliancecorp.com/.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment