Anatomy of a Small Open-Source Kernel for DSPs
"Rigourous approach for modeling and refining concurrent behaviour in JSD specifications", J. Rose. Structured Programming Journal 13(2), Springer Verlag, 1992.
dsp_K Project Home Page: dsp-k.sourceforge.net
dsp_K Working Mirror: www.jhrose.dial.pipex.com/dsp_K.htm
GNU SHARC Tools: ftp.analog.com/pub/dsp/210xx/dev_tools/3.3
Julian Rose is both an Englishman and a contract programmer. He started programming on Z80 systems as a teenager around 1978.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites