Anatomy of a Small Open-Source Kernel for DSPs
"Rigourous approach for modeling and refining concurrent behaviour in JSD specifications", J. Rose. Structured Programming Journal 13(2), Springer Verlag, 1992.
dsp_K Project Home Page: dsp-k.sourceforge.net
dsp_K Working Mirror: www.jhrose.dial.pipex.com/dsp_K.htm
GNU SHARC Tools: ftp.analog.com/pub/dsp/210xx/dev_tools/3.3
Julian Rose is both an Englishman and a contract programmer. He started programming on Z80 systems as a teenager around 1978.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Senior Perl Developer