Anatomy of a Small Open-Source Kernel for DSPs
"Rigourous approach for modeling and refining concurrent behaviour in JSD specifications", J. Rose. Structured Programming Journal 13(2), Springer Verlag, 1992.
dsp_K Project Home Page: dsp-k.sourceforge.net
dsp_K Working Mirror: www.jhrose.dial.pipex.com/dsp_K.htm
GNU SHARC Tools: ftp.analog.com/pub/dsp/210xx/dev_tools/3.3
Julian Rose is both an Englishman and a contract programmer. He started programming on Z80 systems as a teenager around 1978.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux