The Linux Socket Filter: Sniffing Bytes over the Network
Sniffing packets over your LAN is an invaluable tool for debugging network problems or collecting measurements. Sometimes the commonly available tools, such as tcpdump or ethereal, will not exactly fit your needs and writing your own sniffer can be of great help. Thanks to the LPF, you can do this in a simple and efficient way.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Ensono M.O.