PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts
Aside from some relatively minor problems as mentioned above, PostgreSQL is a solid reference for constructing, manipulating and managing a database. As the software grows, so will its audience. As to whether it's worth the purchase price, one of the best things about this book is its availability on-line. If you are a PostgreSQL guru and need only an occasional reference, you might well forego purchasing the book and use the on-line version. Otherwise, it's a remarkably good investment.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions