PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts
Aside from some relatively minor problems as mentioned above, PostgreSQL is a solid reference for constructing, manipulating and managing a database. As the software grows, so will its audience. As to whether it's worth the purchase price, one of the best things about this book is its availability on-line. If you are a PostgreSQL guru and need only an occasional reference, you might well forego purchasing the book and use the on-line version. Otherwise, it's a remarkably good investment.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
18 min 26 sec ago
- As much as I share your point
2 hours 38 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 9 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 30 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 2 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 5 min ago
17 hours 24 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
17 hours 49 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
23 hours 41 min ago