KDE 2.1, an internet-enabled desktop for Linux, has been released by the KDE Project and is available for free download at http://ftp.kde.org/stable/2.1/distribution/tar/generic/src/. Features of KDE 2.1 include the Konqueror web browser, file manager and document viewer; the KDevelop IDE for development; a network transparent multimedia architecture based on the Analog Realtime Synthesizer; the re-engineered KWin window manager; and improved stability, performance and feature set. KDE is available in 33 languages and ships with the core KDE libraries, desktop environment, developer packages and over 100 applications.
Contact: KDE Project, Kurt Granroth, 1456 S. Boulder Street, Unit D, Gilbert, Arizona 85296, 480-732-1752, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.kde.org/.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights