KDE 2.1, an internet-enabled desktop for Linux, has been released by the KDE Project and is available for free download at http://ftp.kde.org/stable/2.1/distribution/tar/generic/src/. Features of KDE 2.1 include the Konqueror web browser, file manager and document viewer; the KDevelop IDE for development; a network transparent multimedia architecture based on the Analog Realtime Synthesizer; the re-engineered KWin window manager; and improved stability, performance and feature set. KDE is available in 33 languages and ships with the core KDE libraries, desktop environment, developer packages and over 100 applications.
Contact: KDE Project, Kurt Granroth, 1456 S. Boulder Street, Unit D, Gilbert, Arizona 85296, 480-732-1752, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.kde.org/.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...