A Call to Action
The GNOME Foundation (http://www.gnome.org/) released GNOME version 1.4, a mature, stable release of the desktop environment. The release includes a host of cool bells and whistles, as well as some additional packages, including Nautilus, Eazel's file management system. The release represents a big step forward for GNOME, moving more solidly in the usability and power category.
GNOME 1.4 has extensive documentation available through the Help tab. It is available for download on a number of mirror sites that can be reached through http://www.gnome.org/ and will be available in many distributions. Check the web site to get information on the most current ways to get GNOME 1.4.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep