CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
If you don't plan on doing a lot of graphics work—perhaps you are doing some lightweight graphics for your web site or building custom widgets for a GUI-based application—then Corel's Graphics Suite may be for you. On the other hand, if you plan on spending more than a few hours working with vector artwork or web production, you should consider looking for another solution such as The Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/). This is unfortunately one of those situations where retaining a copy of MacOS or Windows or a utility enabling you to run software for one of the former (such as Win4Lin, VMware, Plex86, WINE or Mac-on-Linux) may be necessary.
Choong Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the product reviewer at Linux Journal and a teriyaki connoisseur.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie