CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
If you don't plan on doing a lot of graphics work—perhaps you are doing some lightweight graphics for your web site or building custom widgets for a GUI-based application—then Corel's Graphics Suite may be for you. On the other hand, if you plan on spending more than a few hours working with vector artwork or web production, you should consider looking for another solution such as The Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/). This is unfortunately one of those situations where retaining a copy of MacOS or Windows or a utility enabling you to run software for one of the former (such as Win4Lin, VMware, Plex86, WINE or Mac-on-Linux) may be necessary.
Choong Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the product reviewer at Linux Journal and a teriyaki connoisseur.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)