The New Vernacular
Apr 01, 2001 By Doc Searls
“Habitability is the characteristic of source code that enables programmers...coming to the code later in its life, to understand its construction and intentions and to change it comfortably and confidently....Habitability makes a place livable, like home.” --Richard Gabriel
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!