The New Vernacular
Apr 01, 2001 By Doc Searls
“Habitability is the characteristic of source code that enables programmers...coming to the code later in its life, to understand its construction and intentions and to change it comfortably and confidently....Habitability makes a place livable, like home.” --Richard Gabriel
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers