The New Vernacular
Apr 01, 2001 By Doc Searls
“Habitability is the characteristic of source code that enables programmers...coming to the code later in its life, to understand its construction and intentions and to change it comfortably and confidently....Habitability makes a place livable, like home.” --Richard Gabriel
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer