MOSIX: A Cluster Load-Balancing Solution for Linux
The Systems Research Department at Ericsson Research Canada for providing the facilities and equipment as well as approving the publication of this article. Marc Chatel, Ericsson Research Canada, for his help and support in the lab.
Evangeline Paquin (email@example.com) is a computer science student at UQAM University in Montréal. She completed her coop training at Ericsson Research Canada working on Linux clustering solutions, and currently she is a part-time staff member in the System Research Department.
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Use SSH to Create an HTTP Proxy
- ADUPS Android Malware Infects Barnes & Noble