Building Tiny Linux Systems with BusyBox, Part 3
In the next issue, we'll work on security, and we'll provide the remaining facilities used by TinyLogin. Don't let that keep you from experimenting between now and then--you'll understand how the system works much better if you figure it out by yourself. We'll add dynamic linking and shared libraries and some other exciting new facilities. So, stay tuned!
Bruce Perens (email@example.com) is president of Linux Capital Group and chairman of Progeny Linux Systems and Known Safe. He was project leader of the Debian Project for two and a half years.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python