Remote Debugging of Loadable Kernel Modules with kgdb: a Knowledge-based Article for Getting Started
A special thanks goes to kgdb's original author, David Grothe, and to Amit S. Kale for his outstanding ongoing work and enhancements to the system. Thanks guys.
James Lamphere has a BA in music history from Eastern Washington University and is currently working on an interdisciplinary masters degree in computer science at Eastern Washington University specializing in operating system-level development. He is a graduate instructor/system administrator in the computer science department at EWU.
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development