Remote Debugging of Loadable Kernel Modules with kgdb: a Knowledge-based Article for Getting Started
A special thanks goes to kgdb's original author, David Grothe, and to Amit S. Kale for his outstanding ongoing work and enhancements to the system. Thanks guys.
James Lamphere has a BA in music history from Eastern Washington University and is currently working on an interdisciplinary masters degree in computer science at Eastern Washington University specializing in operating system-level development. He is a graduate instructor/system administrator in the computer science department at EWU.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Giving Silos Their Due