Remote Debugging of Loadable Kernel Modules with kgdb: a Knowledge-based Article for Getting Started
A special thanks goes to kgdb's original author, David Grothe, and to Amit S. Kale for his outstanding ongoing work and enhancements to the system. Thanks guys.
James Lamphere has a BA in music history from Eastern Washington University and is currently working on an interdisciplinary masters degree in computer science at Eastern Washington University specializing in operating system-level development. He is a graduate instructor/system administrator in the computer science department at EWU.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters