Remote Debugging of Loadable Kernel Modules with kgdb: a Knowledge-based Article for Getting Started
A special thanks goes to kgdb's original author, David Grothe, and to Amit S. Kale for his outstanding ongoing work and enhancements to the system. Thanks guys.
James Lamphere has a BA in music history from Eastern Washington University and is currently working on an interdisciplinary masters degree in computer science at Eastern Washington University specializing in operating system-level development. He is a graduate instructor/system administrator in the computer science department at EWU.
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Vagrant Simplified
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Video Preview