Using Tcl and Tk from Your C Programs
Feb 01, 1995 By Matt Welsh
In the December issue, we introduced X Window System programming with Tcl and Tk, showing you how to write wish scripts for simple X-based applications. This month, we'll show you how to use Tcl and Tk from your C programs.
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Django Templates
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Privacy Is Personal
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Attack of the Drones
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.