Using Tcl and Tk from Your C Programs
Feb 01, 1995 By Matt Welsh
In the December issue, we introduced X Window System programming with Tcl and Tk, showing you how to write wish scripts for simple X-based applications. This month, we'll show you how to use Tcl and Tk from your C programs.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Server Hardening
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- New Products
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation