Letters to the Editor
The opening paragraph in the January 2001 issue (81) of Doc Searls' Linux for Suits article, “The Morlock Market”, is actually a quote from Neal Stephenson and should have been separated from the article text and noted as such.
Listing 2 of John Hall's “A Crash Course in SDL”, issue 81, reads, beginning at line 15:
value= ((red >> fmt->Rloss) << fmt->Rshift) + ((green >> fmt->Gloss) << fmt->Gshift) + ((blue >> fmt->Bloss) << fmt->Bshift); return value; }
But should have read:
value = ((red > fmt->Rloss) << fmt->Rshift) + ((green > fmt->Gloss) << fmt->Gshift) + ((blue > fmt->Bloss) << fmt->Bshift); return value; }Not to worry, the listing is in correct form on our ftp site.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python