Letters to the Editor
The opening paragraph in the January 2001 issue (81) of Doc Searls' Linux for Suits article, “The Morlock Market”, is actually a quote from Neal Stephenson and should have been separated from the article text and noted as such.
Listing 2 of John Hall's “A Crash Course in SDL”, issue 81, reads, beginning at line 15:
value= ((red >> fmt->Rloss) << fmt->Rshift) + ((green >> fmt->Gloss) << fmt->Gshift) + ((blue >> fmt->Bloss) << fmt->Bshift); return value; }
But should have read:
value = ((red > fmt->Rloss) << fmt->Rshift) + ((green > fmt->Gloss) << fmt->Gshift) + ((blue > fmt->Bloss) << fmt->Bshift); return value; }Not to worry, the listing is in correct form on our ftp site.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.