A Talk with Tim O'Reilly
Feb 01, 2001 By Doc Searls
“The only game that's interesting to Tim is to come up with a vision, or a series of visions, and watch them unfold—and see exactly how he can realize each by hacking the system.” --Eric S. Raymond
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration