VA Linux now offers Debian GNU/Linux software, version 2.2, on its 2200 series 2U Internet servers, along with technical support, services and free updates through the Internet. VA Linux is the first major server vendor to pre-install and support Debian. Automatic software updates are available using apt-get from a company-maintained web site that will identify security updates, software dependencies and enhancements.
Contact: VA Linux Systems, Inc., 47071 Bayside Parkway, Fremont, California 94538, 877-VA-LINUX (toll free), email@example.com, http://www.valinux.com/.
In collaboration with Enhanced Software Technologies (EST), Overland Data announced that the AIT LibraryPro is certified Linux-compatible. LibraryPro can be scaled up to nine modules for a maximum configuration of 8.55 treabytes native capacity (22.2 TB with compression) and throughput of 388 gigabytes per hour (1.0TB with compression) using Sony AIT-2 drives. EST operates the Linux tape drive certification program to demonstrate compatability.
Contact: Overland Data, Inc., 8975 Balboa Avenue, San Diego, California 92123-1599, 800-729-8725 (toll free), firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.overlanddata.com/.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer