VA Linux now offers Debian GNU/Linux software, version 2.2, on its 2200 series 2U Internet servers, along with technical support, services and free updates through the Internet. VA Linux is the first major server vendor to pre-install and support Debian. Automatic software updates are available using apt-get from a company-maintained web site that will identify security updates, software dependencies and enhancements.
Contact: VA Linux Systems, Inc., 47071 Bayside Parkway, Fremont, California 94538, 877-VA-LINUX (toll free), email@example.com, http://www.valinux.com/.
In collaboration with Enhanced Software Technologies (EST), Overland Data announced that the AIT LibraryPro is certified Linux-compatible. LibraryPro can be scaled up to nine modules for a maximum configuration of 8.55 treabytes native capacity (22.2 TB with compression) and throughput of 388 gigabytes per hour (1.0TB with compression) using Sony AIT-2 drives. EST operates the Linux tape drive certification program to demonstrate compatability.
Contact: Overland Data, Inc., 8975 Balboa Avenue, San Diego, California 92123-1599, 800-729-8725 (toll free), firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.overlanddata.com/.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU