The Tip of the Embedded Linux Iceberg
Adomo Home Information Appliance--The AdomoWing is part of an Adomo home information system product line, comprised of distributed devices plus a server/gateway device. The AdomoWing is basically a thin-client computer system built on a 90MHz Motorola Coldfire system-on-chip processor, a VGA video controller, several programmable status LEDs, connections for infrared keyboard/mouse, PS/2 mouse, microphone, speaker and a wireless LAN interface. It runs a variant of uClinux along with Tiny-X (XF86 based). See details at www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT5077748575.html.
With new Embedded Linux-based devices being unveiled continually, LinuxDevices.com will maintain a continuously updated on-line “Linux-based Devices Quick Reference Guide”. Check out the latest up-to-the-minute roundup at: www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT4936596231.html.
|The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database||Jul 29, 2016|
|Stunnel Security for Oracle||Jul 28, 2016|
|SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager||Jul 21, 2016|
|My +1 Sword of Productivity||Jul 20, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!||Jul 19, 2016|
|Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)||Jul 18, 2016|
- The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space