The Tip of the Embedded Linux Iceberg
Adomo Home Information Appliance--The AdomoWing is part of an Adomo home information system product line, comprised of distributed devices plus a server/gateway device. The AdomoWing is basically a thin-client computer system built on a 90MHz Motorola Coldfire system-on-chip processor, a VGA video controller, several programmable status LEDs, connections for infrared keyboard/mouse, PS/2 mouse, microphone, speaker and a wireless LAN interface. It runs a variant of uClinux along with Tiny-X (XF86 based). See details at www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT5077748575.html.
With new Embedded Linux-based devices being unveiled continually, LinuxDevices.com will maintain a continuously updated on-line “Linux-based Devices Quick Reference Guide”. Check out the latest up-to-the-minute roundup at: www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT4936596231.html.
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...