The Tip of the Embedded Linux Iceberg
Adomo Home Information Appliance--The AdomoWing is part of an Adomo home information system product line, comprised of distributed devices plus a server/gateway device. The AdomoWing is basically a thin-client computer system built on a 90MHz Motorola Coldfire system-on-chip processor, a VGA video controller, several programmable status LEDs, connections for infrared keyboard/mouse, PS/2 mouse, microphone, speaker and a wireless LAN interface. It runs a variant of uClinux along with Tiny-X (XF86 based). See details at www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT5077748575.html.
With new Embedded Linux-based devices being unveiled continually, LinuxDevices.com will maintain a continuously updated on-line “Linux-based Devices Quick Reference Guide”. Check out the latest up-to-the-minute roundup at: www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT4936596231.html.
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways