A Crash Course in SDL
That should be enough to get you started with SDL. We've skipped over a lot, notably animation, alpha blending and audio playback. If you want to learn more about programming with this library, the best place to start is the SDL Documentation Project at http://www.libsdl.org/. You might also want to stop by the #sdl channel on irc.openprojects.net, where you're likely to find a good number of SDL fans with varying amounts of experience. Have fun, and happy hacking!
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database