A Crash Course in SDL
That should be enough to get you started with SDL. We've skipped over a lot, notably animation, alpha blending and audio playback. If you want to learn more about programming with this library, the best place to start is the SDL Documentation Project at http://www.libsdl.org/. You might also want to stop by the #sdl channel on irc.openprojects.net, where you're likely to find a good number of SDL fans with varying amounts of experience. Have fun, and happy hacking!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration