Qarbon.com announces a Linux version with their latest release of this development tool for creating Viewlets. The new version also includes greater stability and better audio quality.
Contact: Qarbon.com, 84 West Santa Clara Street, Suite 790, San Jose, CA 95113, 408-792-3800, 408-792-3808 (fax), email@example.com, http://qarbon.com/.
CodeWizard is ParaSoft's tool for the enforcement of coding standards for C and C++ programmers. The newest version includes additional standards for embedded developers, new rules for C programmers and additional compiler support.
Contact: ParaSoft, 2131 S. Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016, 888-305-0041 (toll free), firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.parasoft.com/.
This product offers a Linux-based development platform utilizing Motorola embedded PowerPC and featuring USB host and slave capability.
Contact: Embedded Planet, 749 Miner Road, Cleveland, OH 44143, 440-646-0077, 440-461-4329 (fax), http://www.embeddedplanet.com/.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU