Qarbon.com announces a Linux version with their latest release of this development tool for creating Viewlets. The new version also includes greater stability and better audio quality.
Contact: Qarbon.com, 84 West Santa Clara Street, Suite 790, San Jose, CA 95113, 408-792-3800, 408-792-3808 (fax), email@example.com, http://qarbon.com/.
CodeWizard is ParaSoft's tool for the enforcement of coding standards for C and C++ programmers. The newest version includes additional standards for embedded developers, new rules for C programmers and additional compiler support.
Contact: ParaSoft, 2131 S. Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016, 888-305-0041 (toll free), firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.parasoft.com/.
This product offers a Linux-based development platform utilizing Motorola embedded PowerPC and featuring USB host and slave capability.
Contact: Embedded Planet, 749 Miner Road, Cleveland, OH 44143, 440-646-0077, 440-461-4329 (fax), http://www.embeddedplanet.com/.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Our Assignment