Qarbon.com announces a Linux version with their latest release of this development tool for creating Viewlets. The new version also includes greater stability and better audio quality.
Contact: Qarbon.com, 84 West Santa Clara Street, Suite 790, San Jose, CA 95113, 408-792-3800, 408-792-3808 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org, http://qarbon.com/.
CodeWizard is ParaSoft's tool for the enforcement of coding standards for C and C++ programmers. The newest version includes additional standards for embedded developers, new rules for C programmers and additional compiler support.
Contact: ParaSoft, 2131 S. Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016, 888-305-0041 (toll free), email@example.com, http://www.parasoft.com/.
This product offers a Linux-based development platform utilizing Motorola embedded PowerPC and featuring USB host and slave capability.
Contact: Embedded Planet, 749 Miner Road, Cleveland, OH 44143, 440-646-0077, 440-461-4329 (fax), http://www.embeddedplanet.com/.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment