Qarbon.com announces a Linux version with their latest release of this development tool for creating Viewlets. The new version also includes greater stability and better audio quality.
Contact: Qarbon.com, 84 West Santa Clara Street, Suite 790, San Jose, CA 95113, 408-792-3800, 408-792-3808 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org, http://qarbon.com/.
CodeWizard is ParaSoft's tool for the enforcement of coding standards for C and C++ programmers. The newest version includes additional standards for embedded developers, new rules for C programmers and additional compiler support.
Contact: ParaSoft, 2131 S. Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016, 888-305-0041 (toll free), email@example.com, http://www.parasoft.com/.
This product offers a Linux-based development platform utilizing Motorola embedded PowerPC and featuring USB host and slave capability.
Contact: Embedded Planet, 749 Miner Road, Cleveland, OH 44143, 440-646-0077, 440-461-4329 (fax), http://www.embeddedplanet.com/.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science