A Profile of SoundTracker
SoundTracker is the most developed Linux tracker available, and it continues to grow in power and flexibility. The program is consistently maintained by its author, often incorporating features and fixes submitted by users corresponding via an active and helpful mail-list. Performance is quite stable, and, as you have seen, the program is very easy to use. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a complete newbie to tracking, SoundTracker is a first-rate tool for creating your Linux mod masterpieces.
The author sends special thanks to Michael Krause and “Mister X aka Kim” for their helpful comments and suggestions. Thanks, guys!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal