A Profile of SoundTracker
SoundTracker is the most developed Linux tracker available, and it continues to grow in power and flexibility. The program is consistently maintained by its author, often incorporating features and fixes submitted by users corresponding via an active and helpful mail-list. Performance is quite stable, and, as you have seen, the program is very easy to use. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a complete newbie to tracking, SoundTracker is a first-rate tool for creating your Linux mod masterpieces.
The author sends special thanks to Michael Krause and “Mister X aka Kim” for their helpful comments and suggestions. Thanks, guys!
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!