In reference to the letter titled “Disgusted” in your September issue:
While I'm not as outraged as Dale Lakes, I must say I'm deeply disappointed to find out Linux Journal is using NT and IIS for anything. I realize you may be having problems coming up with a Linux solution, but just think of the field day Microsoft is going to have when they find out that one of the largest “Voices” of the “Linux Community” runs their e-commerce site off of NT and IIS, because they can't find a suitable Linux alternative.
—Howard Pepper email@example.com
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible