In reference to the letter titled “Disgusted” in your September issue:
While I'm not as outraged as Dale Lakes, I must say I'm deeply disappointed to find out Linux Journal is using NT and IIS for anything. I realize you may be having problems coming up with a Linux solution, but just think of the field day Microsoft is going to have when they find out that one of the largest “Voices” of the “Linux Community” runs their e-commerce site off of NT and IIS, because they can't find a suitable Linux alternative.
—Howard Pepper firstname.lastname@example.org
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment