The high-performance Atipa Firewall Plus is a commercial-grade ICSA-rated product that leverages the benefits of Progressive Systems' Phoenix Adaptive Firewall Technology (AFT) and Secure Management System (SMS) and includes additional anti-attack features, such as a De-Militarized Zone (DMZ). The new Atipa Firewall and Firewall Plus are platform-neutral and fully upgradeable. Both feature an Intel x86-based processor with 64MB RAM, 10.2GB HD; 1U rackmount or mid-tower; a web-based software interface and remote administration; DHCP server; IP-masquerading; and an easy-to-use GUI.
Contact: Atipa Linux Solutions, 4700 Belleview, Suite 300, Kansas City, MO 64112, 800-360-4346 (toll-free), 816-595-3001, email@example.com, http://www.atipa.com/.
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
|Preseeding Full Disk Encryption||Mar 16, 2017|
|William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)||Mar 15, 2017|
|GRUB Boot from ISO||Mar 14, 2017|
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi