The high-performance Atipa Firewall Plus is a commercial-grade ICSA-rated product that leverages the benefits of Progressive Systems' Phoenix Adaptive Firewall Technology (AFT) and Secure Management System (SMS) and includes additional anti-attack features, such as a De-Militarized Zone (DMZ). The new Atipa Firewall and Firewall Plus are platform-neutral and fully upgradeable. Both feature an Intel x86-based processor with 64MB RAM, 10.2GB HD; 1U rackmount or mid-tower; a web-based software interface and remote administration; DHCP server; IP-masquerading; and an easy-to-use GUI.
Contact: Atipa Linux Solutions, 4700 Belleview, Suite 300, Kansas City, MO 64112, 800-360-4346 (toll-free), 816-595-3001, email@example.com, http://www.atipa.com/.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Three More Lessons
- Django Models and Migrations
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile