The high-performance Atipa Firewall Plus is a commercial-grade ICSA-rated product that leverages the benefits of Progressive Systems' Phoenix Adaptive Firewall Technology (AFT) and Secure Management System (SMS) and includes additional anti-attack features, such as a De-Militarized Zone (DMZ). The new Atipa Firewall and Firewall Plus are platform-neutral and fully upgradeable. Both feature an Intel x86-based processor with 64MB RAM, 10.2GB HD; 1U rackmount or mid-tower; a web-based software interface and remote administration; DHCP server; IP-masquerading; and an easy-to-use GUI.
Contact: Atipa Linux Solutions, 4700 Belleview, Suite 300, Kansas City, MO 64112, 800-360-4346 (toll-free), 816-595-3001, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.atipa.com/.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!