The high-performance Atipa Firewall Plus is a commercial-grade ICSA-rated product that leverages the benefits of Progressive Systems' Phoenix Adaptive Firewall Technology (AFT) and Secure Management System (SMS) and includes additional anti-attack features, such as a De-Militarized Zone (DMZ). The new Atipa Firewall and Firewall Plus are platform-neutral and fully upgradeable. Both feature an Intel x86-based processor with 64MB RAM, 10.2GB HD; 1U rackmount or mid-tower; a web-based software interface and remote administration; DHCP server; IP-masquerading; and an easy-to-use GUI.
Contact: Atipa Linux Solutions, 4700 Belleview, Suite 300, Kansas City, MO 64112, 800-360-4346 (toll-free), 816-595-3001, email@example.com, http://www.atipa.com/.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts