Two Books on PHP
If you are doing serious PHP development, Web Application Development with PHP 4.0 is essential. It will make the difference between “my program finally works” and “I feel good about my program”. PHP Essentials, while not a great book, offers needed information to get you up to speed. What's missing in sophisticated programming is made up for in terms of the ease at which it can be read and its value as a language reference.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Attack of the Drones