Two Books on PHP
If you are doing serious PHP development, Web Application Development with PHP 4.0 is essential. It will make the difference between “my program finally works” and “I feel good about my program”. PHP Essentials, while not a great book, offers needed information to get you up to speed. What's missing in sophisticated programming is made up for in terms of the ease at which it can be read and its value as a language reference.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Technical Support Rep