Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
Improve your site's e-mail hygiene and make life difficult for spammers and hackers.
That's more than enough information to get you started. May your mail arrive promptly and the spamming filth stay out!
Mick Bauer is security practice lead at the Minneapolis bureau of ENRGI, a network engineering and consulting firm. He's been a Linux devotee since 1995 and an OpenBSD zealot since 1997, taking particular pleasure in getting these cutting-edge operating systems to run on obsolete junk. Mick welcomes questions, comments, and greetings sent to email@example.com.
Brenno de Winter, 28, is the Linux-focused president of De Winter Information Solutions. He started programming at the age of nine. In his daily routine he is involved in UNIX/Linux, databases, security, telephony-over-IP presentations, consulting and training. He's active in the Polder Linux User Group, has contributed to several GPL projects, including GnuPG, MySQL and TWIG, and is in the process of creating a brand-new project himself as well.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 hour 5 min ago
- on the ground
7 hours 26 min ago
- I was able to read the whole
8 hours 56 min ago
- since i have read the title i
12 hours 16 min ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
12 hours 21 min ago
- The kernel doesn't really
1 day 32 min ago
1 day 1 hour ago
1 day 1 hour ago
1 day 3 hours ago
- This should be very helpful
1 day 4 hours ago