Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
Improve your site's e-mail hygiene and make life difficult for spammers and hackers.
That's more than enough information to get you started. May your mail arrive promptly and the spamming filth stay out!
Mick Bauer is security practice lead at the Minneapolis bureau of ENRGI, a network engineering and consulting firm. He's been a Linux devotee since 1995 and an OpenBSD zealot since 1997, taking particular pleasure in getting these cutting-edge operating systems to run on obsolete junk. Mick welcomes questions, comments, and greetings sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brenno de Winter, 28, is the Linux-focused president of De Winter Information Solutions. He started programming at the age of nine. In his daily routine he is involved in UNIX/Linux, databases, security, telephony-over-IP presentations, consulting and training. He's active in the Polder Linux User Group, has contributed to several GPL projects, including GnuPG, MySQL and TWIG, and is in the process of creating a brand-new project himself as well.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment