Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
Improve your site's e-mail hygiene and make life difficult for spammers and hackers.
That's more than enough information to get you started. May your mail arrive promptly and the spamming filth stay out!
Mick Bauer is security practice lead at the Minneapolis bureau of ENRGI, a network engineering and consulting firm. He's been a Linux devotee since 1995 and an OpenBSD zealot since 1997, taking particular pleasure in getting these cutting-edge operating systems to run on obsolete junk. Mick welcomes questions, comments, and greetings sent to email@example.com.
Brenno de Winter, 28, is the Linux-focused president of De Winter Information Solutions. He started programming at the age of nine. In his daily routine he is involved in UNIX/Linux, databases, security, telephony-over-IP presentations, consulting and training. He's active in the Polder Linux User Group, has contributed to several GPL projects, including GnuPG, MySQL and TWIG, and is in the process of creating a brand-new project himself as well.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Interview with Linus, the Author of Linux