Gnu Queue: Linux Clustering Made Easy
If you encounter problems with installation not explained here, you may wish to check out the support forum and support mailing list, available off GNU Queue's home page, http://www.gnuqueue.org/. Bugs should be reported to email@example.com.
So remember: the next you have a quick and dirty job to run, don't waste time or resources. Farm that sucker out using GNU Queue!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters