Emulating the Past
Jay Sissom is a principle analyst at Indiana University. He writes and supports web applications. He also enjoys amateur radio and music when he isn't in front of a computer. Here is a picture of Jay dreaming about buying an Altair computer even though he STILL can't afford one. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, he can't help you find ROM images or games to run under these emulators. If you have an Altair you would like to give away though...
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!