Emulating the Past
Jay Sissom is a principle analyst at Indiana University. He writes and supports web applications. He also enjoys amateur radio and music when he isn't in front of a computer. Here is a picture of Jay dreaming about buying an Altair computer even though he STILL can't afford one. His e-mail address is email@example.com. Unfortunately, he can't help you find ROM images or games to run under these emulators. If you have an Altair you would like to give away though...
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Vagrant Simplified
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- October 2015 Video Preview