Emulating the Past
Jay Sissom is a principle analyst at Indiana University. He writes and supports web applications. He also enjoys amateur radio and music when he isn't in front of a computer. Here is a picture of Jay dreaming about buying an Altair computer even though he STILL can't afford one. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, he can't help you find ROM images or games to run under these emulators. If you have an Altair you would like to give away though...
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations