TimeSys Linux/RT (Professional Edition)
This software was reviewed using the following hardware: a 300MHz Pentium II Wintel machine with 64MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Win98SE. The Linux machine is a 333MHz Celeron with 128MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Caldera's eDesktop2.4 distribution of Linux.
Daniel Lazenby (email@example.com) first encountered UNIX in 1983 and discovered Linux in 1994.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- Radio Free Linux
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution