TimeSys Linux/RT (Professional Edition)
This software was reviewed using the following hardware: a 300MHz Pentium II Wintel machine with 64MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Win98SE. The Linux machine is a 333MHz Celeron with 128MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Caldera's eDesktop2.4 distribution of Linux.
Daniel Lazenby (firstname.lastname@example.org) first encountered UNIX in 1983 and discovered Linux in 1994.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- New Products
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 45 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 48 min ago
8 hours 8 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
8 hours 33 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 46 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
14 hours 25 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 59 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
15 hours 28 min ago
17 hours 23 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
18 hours 42 min ago