TimeSys Linux/RT (Professional Edition)
This software was reviewed using the following hardware: a 300MHz Pentium II Wintel machine with 64MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Win98SE. The Linux machine is a 333MHz Celeron with 128MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Caldera's eDesktop2.4 distribution of Linux.
Daniel Lazenby (email@example.com) first encountered UNIX in 1983 and discovered Linux in 1994.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Profiles and RC Files
- Astronomy for KDE
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market
- OpenSwitch Finds a New Home
- Git 2.9 Released
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- What's Our Next Fight?
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x