TimeSys Linux/RT (Professional Edition)
This software was reviewed using the following hardware: a 300MHz Pentium II Wintel machine with 64MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Win98SE. The Linux machine is a 333MHz Celeron with 128MB memory and a high-resolution monitor (1024x768), running Caldera's eDesktop2.4 distribution of Linux.
Daniel Lazenby (firstname.lastname@example.org) first encountered UNIX in 1983 and discovered Linux in 1994.
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect