The Bullet Points: Linux 2.4 - Part Deux
Linux 2.4 is shaping up to be the best version of Linux yet... oh, wait, I already used the line for Linux 2.2. With many new features for desktop and enterprise, the new kernel has something for everyone. Bring the kids!
Joseph Pranevich (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an avid Linux geek and, while not working for Lycos, enjoys writing (all kinds) and working with a number of open-source projects.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!